Long time, no see!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016
In June of 2014, I had an amazing baby boy. I manged to write 13 more blog posts in the four months that followed...you know...the months where he didn't require entertaining and was generally happy. That's where my blogging came to a screeching halt. "Balancing" motherhood, being a wife, and full time counseling proved to be enough of a challenge on its own.

I wanted to be this:


But alas, I was this:


Now I'm entering the second trimester for my second little one - the magical trimester where energy returns and I feel like I can conquer the world! I also have a much better handle on our counseling program (in part due to an amazing co-counselor) and have high hopes for being able to handle at least biweekly blog posts. Here's to dreaming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top